- Ide Tony Orafunam, ICAN Treasurer & Idemili President
- Adaide Ifeatu Onubogu, ICAN Operation Committee Chair
- Ide Val Marchie, Board Member
- Adaide Obiamaka Ude (Mrs.), Women Family Affairs Rep
- Occy Ilodianya
- Ide Aniago Oyeka
- Ide Sunny Ajumobi
- AdaIde Cordelia Nwankwo
- AdaIde Teresa Achu
- AdaIde Nkiru Eziakor
- Mrs Uche Obiorah
- Ide Patchley Ezigbo
- AdaIde Chinelo Anugwom
- AdaIde Evelyn Mezue
- Mrs Ebele Arinze
- Chief Gabe Okoye is the current ICAN General Secretary.
- Tony Orafunam is the current ICAN Treasurer.
- Val Marchie is a member of the ICAN Board (Non Profit).
- Ifeatu Onubogu (Mrs.) is the ICAN Operations Committee Chair.
ICAN website: click here
The ICAN Meetings are held 3rd Saturday of every other month.
2425 Gus Thomasson Road
Mesquite, TX 75150
Saturday January 19, 2019
Saturday March 16, 2019
Saturday May 19, 2019
Saturday July 20, 2019
Saturday September 21 2019
Saturday November 16, 2019
Organization of Nigerian Nationals
We the people of Nigeria, resident in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, proud of our cultural and linguistic diversity, but aware of the imperative need to achieve unity, solemnly declare and affirm our unshakable determination to cooperate in peace and friendship under one umbrella to be known as ORGANIZATION OF NIGERIAN NATIONALS (ONN).
The aims and objectives of ONN shall be to:
- Be the legitimate representative of all Nigerian Nationals in the Dallas/Fort worth area;
- Protect the rights of all Nigerian Nationals;
- Promote and create unity among all Nigerian Nationals;
- Promote understanding and unity among all peoples of African descent;
- Promote understanding and unity between Nigerian Nationals and all other peoples;
- Promote, propagate and enhance a positive image of Nigeria;
- Provide avenues for each individual’s economic development by promoting cooperatives, joint ventures, partnerships, and adventurism.
ONN website: click here